On the 1st of June 2012, the 23rd INAISE Conference will address the following topic:
How can Social Finance help address the effects of Climate Change?
L’Usine – 379, avenue du Président Wilson – 93210 La Plaine Saint-Denis – France
The 2012 Conference, which will be presided upon by Dominique Lesaffre, SIDI, and President of INAISE.
The INAISE Annual General Assembly will also be held in Paris,
on May 31, 2012.
The 2012 Conference will be articulated as follows:
- One opening plenary session, which will include meaningful contributions from experts.
- 3 workshops
- Ethical banks and social investors faced with climate change: risks, opportunities, and practices
- Financial services and housing that respects the environment
- Engaging the many kinds of actors of the social economy in the framework of the fight against climate change
- A plenary at the end of the day which will deal with the restitution and synthesis of the workshops as well as the defining of a working agenda.
Organiser : SIDI – Solidarité Internationale pour le Développement et l’Investissement
SIDI, Solidarité Internationale pour le Développement et l’Investissement, is a social enterprise created in 1983 by CCFD-Terre Solidaire (Catholic Committee Against Hunger and for Development). SIDI contributes to the promotion of a social and solidary economy as an investor social. www.sidi.fr
The INAISE 2012 conference is open to all