Successes, challenges, and perspectives of social finance in an era of transition
From September 27 to 30, 2022 in hybrid form.
To promote analysis, reflection and exchange of experiences on the successes, challenges and perspectives of social finance, with the aim of integrating socio-environmental aspects into financial decisions.
- Promote the exchange of experiences on solidarity finance in order to strengthen economic processes to face the health crisis and the post-pandemic situation.
- Integrate economic and social resilience issues in institutional decisions that promote alternative practices to improve the living conditions of rural communities.
- Promote actions that contribute to the ecological, social and technological transition of financial organizations as a link of integration and sustainability between the economy and society.
- To provide opportunities for knowledge transfer in social and solidarity economy, social finance and governance.
- Solidarity finance experiences to face the health crisis and post-pandemic
- Economic and social resilience
- Ecological and social transition
PROFILE OF PARTICIPANTS
Executives, general managers, managers and technical staff of public and private financial institutions; consultants; national and international experts and/or specialists; cooperation agencies; development banks and organizations working closely with the social and solidarity economy.